2011 S&D/CEMRA call for nominations
By Alyssa Dalton
A call for nominations:
Know someone who has demonstrated leadership, commitment and made an outstanding contribution to our industry?
Nominate him or her for PERSON OF THE YEAR.
CEMRA: Person of the Year 2011
• Members can nominate more than one person for this award.
• Nominees may be distributors, manufacturors or CEMRA rep.
• Voting will take place on February 16, 2011 at the NEMRA Conference in Boston.
CLICK HERE to submit a nomination by February 11.
Supply & Distribution: Honorary Member
Two Honorary Member Awards will be presented: One representing distributors; the other representing manufacturers.
The Winners will receive:
• Lifetime complimentary registration to the S&D Conference.
• Return travel expenses for the award winner and his/her companion for the 2011 conference.
• Hotel accommodations throughout the duration of the 2011 conference.
CLICK HERE to submit a nomination by Friday April 1.
The winners will be recognized and awarded at the 2011 S&D Conference Awards Banquet on June 1 in Quebec City.