“It’s imperative for our organization to stay current with the times while providing more educational, networking and technological opportunities to our members,” said Kevin Eagan, NAILD president and co-owner of Northwest Lighting Systems.
NAILD points to the following as part of its improved value proposition:
• A redesigned website
• A new logo
• Updated educational offering (NAILD’s LS I training program received a full overhaul to include LED training)
• Expanded social media presence
• Public relations campaign
• Upgrade of print and digital marketing strategy
• Emphasis on membership recruitment and events
Founded in 1977, NAILD is a non-profit trade association made up of specialty lighting distributors and vendor/manufacturers of lighting goods and supplies used in the operation of specialized lighting distributors.
Solar Canada 2018
June 20-21, 2018
2018 EASA Annual Convention & Exposition
June 24-26, 2018