EB CAREERS - Schneider Electric Mgr, Marketing & Business Development - 29018Date Posted: May 17, 2012 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
May 17, 2012 - Schneider Electric, a global player in the energy management field with operations in more than 100 countries, is seeking to hire a:Manager, Marketing & Business Development, Buildings Business
This position is located in Mississauga, Ont.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Manager, Marketing & Business Development for the Buildings Business. Reporting to the Director of the Buildings Business Unit, this position is responsible for developing business in an assigned area of strategic interest. The successful candidate will work with key personnel in relevant industries, analyzes market and technology trends. Utilizing internal resources, this position identifies development opportunities, determines their financial and operational feasibility and recommends an organizational structure/strategy that best assures success for a specific line of business.
• Directs activities in preparation of product strategies, roadmaps, strategic plans and annual business plans for growth businesses, acquisitions, alliances, and/or joint ventures.
• Matrixes across organization to ensure the application and deployment of both existing and acquired products, processes, technologies and customers to maximize synergies.
• Develops business cases and detailed business plans of proposed development activities. These plans are strategic and tactical guides for successful implementation and operation of identified opportunities.
• Develops annual budget.
• Trains and sets sales objectives for various sales assignments.
• The successful candidate must have a strong grasp of the applicable product basket so that he/she can effectively facilitate growth in the Business Unit.
• Direct account responsibility for Partner (System Integrator) growth in Ontario.
• 7-10 years experience in a BD role supporting building automation/security business unit.
• Related diploma/degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A proven strategic thinker offering a fresh perspective on how to grow a business
• Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage a Portfolio with little supervision.
• Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
• Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed.
• Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player.
Schneider Electric offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching pension, training and development opportunities and more.
INTERESTED? CLICK HERE to submit your resume and cover letter.
Please mention you saw this posting at EBMag.com!
BICSI 2017 Fall Conference & Exhibition
September 24-28, 2017
CANEW 2017 • Canadian Airports National Electrical Workshop
September 24-29, 2017
AD North American Meeting 2017
September 25-27, 2017