Arlington presents 2010 National and Regional Sales Awards at NEMRA
By Alyssa Dalton
February 25, 2011
Arlington Industries presented its 2010 National and Regional Sales Awards during the 2011 NEMRA (National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association) meeting held earlier this month in Boston. The awards recognize national and regional sales achievement for overall sales and special product sales of Arlington products over the past year.
The winners are:
• Munden Enterprises LTD took home the Canadian Sales Achievement Award;
• Humelec Associated LTD joined the One Million Dollar Club;
• Meglio & Associates Inc. received the National Sales Achievement Award;
• Fruen’s Sales Company, the Central Region Sales Achievement Award;
• Keyline Sales won the Western Region Sales Achievement Award;
• Tower Sales Inc. claimed the Southern Regional Sales Achievement Award;
• Holbrook Associated Inc. and P&M Sales LTD shared the Eastern Region Sales Achievement Award.