Bilingual Inside Sales Rep – IGard
By Anthony Capkun
I-Gard Corp. specializes in electrical ground fault protection, and has experienced continuous growth over the years. I-Gard is looking for a:
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
to manage opportunities globally and, in particular, in North America and Quebec.
The position is currently based in Mississauga, Ont., but will move to Montreal, Que., in 2010. It requires a self-motivated individual with a strong Electrical Engineering background—specializing in three-phase power distribution—and, preferably, in the sale of protection relays or power distribution equipment.
Experience in electrical equipment sales is desirable; preference will be given to individuals with a Professional Engineering certification.
In addition to technical skill, the candidate must posses excellent communication skills in English and French, and be adaptable to work in a dynamic environment.
The daily functions of the position are:
• Develop designs of product configurations to meet the requirements of customer orders.
• Liaise with the production area at I-Gard in Mississauga, Ont., to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with design, and assist production in resolving difficulties.
• Administer contracts and orders received by the company from customers.
• Work with customers, where necessary, to determine appropriate product configurations to meet their needs.
• Work to develop new customers/markets for the company.
• Develop and prepare sales reports and analysis for the company as required.
• Visit customers, when required, to develop new business or to assist existing customers in the application of the company’s products.
• Assist the outside sales efforts of the sales manager in the territory assigned.
CLICK HERE to submit your application directly to I-Gard’s online careers section, or fax (905) 673-8472.
A comprehensive compensation and benefits package commensurate with performance is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please mention you saw this posting on EB Careers Online!