Energy & Power
CanSIA recognizes solar industry game changers for 2013
December 12, 2013 By Anthony Capkun
December 11, 2013 – The Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA) celebrated its leaders and innovators at second annual Game Changer Awards Gala, held during the annual Solar Canada conference. Congratulations to the following:
• Solar Industry Leader: Fidel Reijerse, RESCo Energy Inc.
• Emerging Solar Leader: David Berliner and Ines Ribeiro, Emerging Leaders for Solar Energy.
• President’s Solar Award: Nigel Etherington, chief technology officer, Potentia Solar.
• Solar Adopter: Manasc Isaac Architects.
• Solar Innovator: SunRise Power.
• Solar Service Excellence: Hatch
• Solar Thermal Project of the Year: Thermo Dynamics Ltd.
• Solar PV Project of the Year: Sentinel Solar.
• Solar Developer of the Year: Recurrent Energy.
• Solar Distributor of the Year: HES PV
“Often, there are individuals and companies in this industry who stand out; who take an exemplary leadership role; who turn a challenge into an opportunity or take innovation and technology to a new level,” said John Gorman, CanSIA president (photo). “We feel it is important to recognize their contribution on these occasions.”
Print this page