Congratulations to 2013 EHRC champions of workforce excellence
By Anthony Capkun
November 18, 2013 – At its recent conference “Empowering the Future Today”, Electricity Human Resources Canada (EHRC, formerly Electricity Sector Council), honoured the recipients of its inaugural awards that recognize “extraordinary achievements and give national recognition to the champions of excellence who are making a positive and tangible impact on the workforce”. The recipients are:
• • CEO of the Year: Gianna Manes, CEO Enmax Corp.
• Emerging Leader: Brad Dennis, Ontario Power Generation
• Innovation in HR Practices (Educational or Training Institution): Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology
• Innovation in HR Practices (Employer): Hydro Ottawa
• Workplace Diversity Champion: Ontario Power Generation, Integrated Approach to Diversity—Creating Impact Through Partnership
EHRC says its mission is to strengthen the ability of the Canadian electricity industry to meet current and future needs for their workforce.
Photos courtesy EHRC.