February 26, 2013 By Anthony Capkun
February 26, 2013 – Corning Cable Systems invites you to attend a free fiber optics training course March 7, 2013, in Toronto, Ont. The topic will be passive optical network (PON) technology for local area networks (LANs).
CHECK OUT the See the Light video below.
The 1.5-hr seminar will provide attendees with a comprehensive overview of PON technology and compatible hardware and cable offerings available. The presentation will be followed by an Q&A session where delegates have the opportunity to speak to subject matter experts.
The target audience includes consultants, integrators and end users seeking a better understanding of PON for LAN. Topics include:
• Hardware overview:
– hardware selection considerations
– local area network hardware solutions
• Closet connector housing (CCH) innovations
• Overview of the CCH product line: O1U-O4U & splice cassette
• Data centre hardware solutions
– pre-terminated hardware solutions
▪ BOM tool & design guide
CLICK HERE to register for the morning class (0830 to 1130).
CLICK HERE to register for the afternoon class (1300 to 1600).
For more information, email STLinfo@corning.com .
Print this page