Tools and Equipment
CRAFTSMAN announces V20* BRUSHLESS RP line
November 9, 2022 By Staff
New line of cordless power solutions utilizes innovative technology to advance jobsite performance
CRAFTSMAN, a Stanley Black & Decker brand (NYSE: SWK), today announced a new line of brushless V20* products. The V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ (Runtime + Performance) line is designed to provide professionals more runtime and better performance on the jobsite by utilizing brushless motor technology paired with CRAFTSMAN V20* cordless power solutions.
“CRAFTSMAN developed the new V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ line to help advance jobsite performance by easily identifying between CRAFTSMAN brushed tools and our premium brushless tools,” said Sara Godding, Vice President Product Management, Stanley Black & Decker. “As we expand the V20* system, CRAFTSMAN will continue to bring innovation to the brushless tools category to meet the demands of professionals who require more power and longer runtime to tackle any job.”
At launch, eight tools will make up the new V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ line, including a new V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Oscillating Tool (CMCE565B) that delivers up to 57 percent more power1 and features a tool-free blade changing system and integrated LED light. Other V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ products include the:
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (CMCD732B) – Delivering up to 20 percent more power2.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 1/4-in. Impact Driver (CMCF813B) – Achieving up to 30 percent more runtime3.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 3/8-in. Impact Wrench (CMCF911B) – Featuring 2800 RPM (no-load) / 3500 IPM.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 1/2-in. Impact Wrench (CMCF921B) – Achieving up to 26 percent more runtime4.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 7-1/4-in. Circular Saw (CMCS551B) – Delivering up to 75 percent more power5.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless Reciprocating Saw (CMCS351B) – Delivering up to 75 percent more power6.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ Cordless 4-1/2-in. Small Angle Grinder (CMCG451B) –Delivering up to 65 percent more power7.
The new line of CRAFTSMAN V20* BRUSHLESS RP™ products will be available in stores and online now that includes Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot in Quebec, and Amazon.ca. Additional brushless products will join the line throughout 2023 and on.
To learn more about these products and all CRAFTSMAN tools and solutions, visit www.CRAFTSMAN.ca
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
1 Using 2.0Ah battery (sold separately) compared to CRAFTSMAN Brushed Oscillating Multi-Tool CMCE500 using 2.0Ah battery
2 Compared to CRAFTSMAN Brushed Drill CMCD700 using a CMCB202 battery (sold separately)
3 Fastening 3″ deck screws into pressure treated 4″ x4 ” with 1.5 Ah battery (sold separately) vs. CMCF800 Impact Driver using 1.5 Ah battery (sold separately)
4 Compared to CRAFTSMAN Brushed Impact Wrench CMCF900 using 3/8 X3in LAG screws in 4X4 PT wood with 4.0 Ah Battery (sold separately)
5 Compared to CRAFTSMAN Brushed Circular Saw CMCS500 by measuring the unit output measured in unit watts out (UWO) with 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately)
6 Compared to CRAFTSMAN Brushed Reciprocating Saw CMCS300 by measuring the unit output measured in unit watts out (UWO) with 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately)
7 Compared to CRAFTSMAN Brushed Grinder CMCG400 by measuring the unit output measured in unit watts out (UWO) with 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately)
Print this page