EASA announces new international officers for 2010-2011 year
The Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) – an international trade organization – announced its international officers for the 2010-2011 administrative year, which are as follows:
– Chairman of the board: Sandi Howlett of Ainsworth, inc. in Toronto, Ont.
– Vice-chairman: Kevin Toor of Birclar Electric and Electronics, LLC in Romulus, MI
– Secretary/treasurer: Bill Gray of Control Concepts in Houston, TX
Serving with the above officers on the Executive Committee are:
– Immediate past chairman David Griffin, CPM Engineering, Ltd. in Manchester, England
– Ken Gralow of Gray Electric Company in Schenectady, NY
– Mike Dupuis of Monelco, Ltd. in Windsor, Ont.