EB CAREERS: Ouellet Canada seeks FT electric heating sales rep in B.C.Date Posted: March 16, 2017 - Date Ends: June 15, 2017
March 16, 2017 - Ouellet Canada—a manufacturing company specializing in the fabrication of electric heaters—has been growing and financially sound for 50 years. There is an opportunity to join them as a full-time Sales Representative - Electric Heating in British Columbia.
Within the Canadian sales team, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for promoting our electric heating appliances to existing and potential customers in British Columbia. More precisely, the incumbent will have to:
• Maintain and develop lasting business relationships with distributors, electricians, engineers, architects and consumers.
• Participate in promotions and product launches, be involved in the quotation process, customer service and customer training, etc.
• Be aware of what is happening in the market (e.g. competitors, customer needs).
• Be customer service-oriented.
• Possess 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in sales with a distribution network.
• Hold a degree in a technical discipline (e.g. engineering, electricity, HVAC, etc.) or in a discipline related to management (e.g. administration, marketing, communication, etc.).
• Have technical skills (e.g. electricity, heating, etc.).
• Possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Reside in the Greater Vancouver Area and be available to travel.
As part of Ouellet Group, which consists of five different businesses manufacturing different heating products, Ouellet Canada Inc. benefits from its incredible synergy and enviable international influence.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2017.
PLEASE mention you saw this post at EBMag.com!
LEDucation 2017Tue Mar 28, 2017
Electrifest XI • Nedco Ontario buying showMon Apr 24, 2017 @ 1:00PM - 07:30PM
Arc Flash Compliance Conference Ontario - IDCTue Apr 25, 2017