EFC announces 2011-2012 board of directors
By Alyssa Dalton
April 26, 2011
EBMag was there when Electro-Federation Canada (EFC), a national, not-for-profit industry association, announced the new board of directors for 2011-2012 at its Annual General Meeting on April 19 held at the Pearson Convention Center in Mississauga, Ont.
Jean Belhumeur, president of Leviton Manufacturing of Canada, was appointed Chair for the upcoming year. He previously served on the board as vice chair and treasurer. He succeeds Harald Henze, group vice president and general manager, Wesco Distribution Canada LP, who will continue to serve on the board as past chair.
CLICK HERE to see more photos from the event.
The 2011-2012 members are:
• Gary Abrams, president, Schneider Electric Canada Inc.
• Jean Belhumeur, president, Leviton Manufacturing of Canada
• Sylvie Boileau, president, Dubo Électrique Ltée.
• Steve Caldow, senior product manager, Miele Limited
• Peter Dalton, president, Daltco Electric & Supply Ltd.
• Morgan Elliott, director, Government Relations, RIM
• Elaine Gerrie-Valentini, co-president and CEO, Gerrie Electric Wholesale Limited
• Jeff Hall, CEO, Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.
• Steve Hall, president, Nexans North America
• Bill Hammond, president and CEO, Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
• Pat Haughey, general manager, Lighting, GE Canada
• James Johnson, president, Osram Sylvania Ltd.
• Jeff Krakowiak, vice president and general manager, Canada, Electrical Sector, Eaton
• Kevin Mallory, vice president and general manager, Hubbell Canada
• Ron McDonald, vice president and general manager, Liteco
• Ann McLoughlan, president and general manager, McLoughlan Supplies Limited
• Keith Moss, president and CEO, Sonepar Canada
• Joris Myny, vice president, Industrial Automation and Drives, Siemens Canada Limited
• David Nathanial, president and CEO, Standard Products
• Greg Passler, general manager, ShawFlex
• Nathalie Pilon, president, Thomas & Betts Limited
• Ross Robinson, president and CEO, B.A. Robinson Co. Ltd.
• Chris Scott, vice president, Canada, Affiliated Distributors
• Bob Shapiro, president, Franklin Empire
• Dave Sharpe, vice president, Canadian Sales, Rockwell Automation
• Roger Shea, vice president, Cooper Industries