March 12, 2014 – Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) has opened the call for nominations for its Electrical Council (EC) Honorary Lifetime Award, honouring an “individual who has shown leadership, commitment and outstanding contributions to the Canadian electrical industry as well as to EFC’s Electrical Council”.
Two recipients will be honoured with this award at the EC Annual Conference in Montreal, Que., during the Awards Banquet on May 28, 2014.
Qualified nominees must:
• Be nominated by an existing Electrical Council member
• Be retired (or of retirement age) from the industry
• Be a former (or present) member of the Electrical Council
• Have worked in collaboration with EFC/Electrical Council for the betterment of the Canadian electrical industry
Award winners will receive:
• Lifetime complimentary registration to the EC Conference
• Return travel expenses for the award winner and his/her companion for the 2014 EC Conference in Montreal
• Hotel accommodations throughout the duration of the 2014 EC Conference
CLICK HERE to fill out the nomination survey.
Nominations are due April 11, 2014.