May 24, 2012 – EBMag was there when Electro-Federation Canada (EFC), a national, not-for-profit industry association, announced its new 2012-2013 chair and board at its Annual General Meeting in Mississauga, Ont., last month.
Elaine Gerrie-Valentini, co-president & CEO, Gerrie Electric Wholesale Limited, has been appointed chair for 2012-2013, succeeding Jean Belhumeur, president, Leviton Manufacturing of Canada, who will continue to serve on the board as past chair.
“EFC is privileged to have Elaine Gerrie-Valentini as our 2012-2013 Chair,” said Jim Taggart, president & CEO, EFC. “As EFC continues to provide leadership in the Canadian electrical, consumer electronics, appliance and telecommunications sectors in areas such as sustainability, safety, energy efficiency and extended producer responsibility, Elaine will provide the vision to continue the momentum in these and other critical areas impacting Canadians.”
Elaine Gerrie-Valentini added, “As Chair, I am thrilled to work with EFC staff, its members and external partners to continue to build upon past successes and achieve even greater accomplishments. EFC will continue to make an impact creating jobs and making great contributions to the Canadian economy and environment”
List of EFC 2012/2013 Board Members
• Elaine Gerrie-Valentini – Gerrie Electric Wholesale Limited (Chair)
• Kevin Mallory – Hubbell Canada LP (Vice- Chair)
• Tim Horsman – E.B. Horsman & Son (Treasurer)
• Nathalie Pilon – Thomas & Betts Limited- (Secretary)
• Jean Belhumeur – Leviton Manufacturing of Canada (past chair – 2011/2012)
• Bill Hammond – Hammond Power Solutions
• Dave Sharp – Rockwell Automation
• Ann McLoughlan – McLoughlan Supplies
• Andrew Murphy – Pioneer Electronics
• Adrienne Chung – Samsung Canada
• Bill Smith – Electrozad Supply Company Ltd.
• Pierre Charron – Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.
• Eric Schmidt – Southwire
• Peter Horncastle – Graybar Canada
• Daniel Peloquin – Schneider Electric
• Jeff Krakowiak – Eaton
• Roger Shea – Cooper Industries
• Bob Shapiro – Franklin Empire
• Pat Haughey – GE Canada
• Chris Scott – Affiliated Distributors
• David Nathanial – Standard Products
• Peter Dalton – Daltco Electric & Supply Ltd.
• Greg Passler – ShawFlex
• Steve Caldow – Miele Limited
• Morgan Elliott – Research In Motion
• Joris Myny – Siemens Canada Limited
• Ross Robinson – B.A. Robinson
• Jeff Saul – New Customer Company of Canada
• Harald Henze – Wesco Distribution Canada LP
Print this page