Electrical maintenance, streetlighting and more shine at CSA Awards Night
June 24, 2019 ByAnthony Capkun
June 24, 2019 – CSA Group—which is celebrating 100 years—recently celebrated the 2019 winners and recipients of its Academic Challenge, Awards of Merit and, the group’s highest honour, the John Jenkins Award. EBMag was at CSA’s annual conference in Ottawa to help the organization cheer on its members of distinction, with a specific eye for those involved in the electrical sectors.
“We need a lot more of this before we’re done,” said Bruce Power’s Frank Saunders, referring to the need for volunteers to continuing bringing their expertise and passion to bear in the creation of important standards … not unlike the people being honoured during the awards presentation.
Congratulations to the following:
• Carleton University, Academic Challenge winner.
• Kerry Heid, Award of Merit recipient.
• Sebastian Marra, Award of Merit recipient.
• Philip Rizcallah, Award of Merit recipient.
• Andrew Silbiger, Award of Merit recipient.
• Frank Saunders, John Jenkins Award recipient.
This video contains some clips from the Awards Night presentations at the Canadian Museum of History (Gatineau). The photo, meanwhile, is of Bill Reid’s plaster cast “The Spirit of Haida Gwaii” for “The Black Canoe” and “The Jade Canoe”.
Print this page