APPrO 2017 • “Future + Focus”
From Monday 20 November 2017
To Tuesday 21 November 2017
Location: Toronto, Ont.
The 29th Annual Canadian Power Conference & Networking Centre (a.k.a. APPrO) is being held November 20-21, 2017, at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel in Toronto.
“The power industry is undergoing historic shifts, creating new industries and leaving old ones behind. Your next move could be a game-changer,” says organizers. “Prepare to break away from the pack or build co-ventures with those who do. Standing pat is not an option.”
Under the theme of “Future + Focus”, APPrO 2017 will delve into topics such as:
• Market renewal: Where are we headed, and how far have we gone?
• Politics: The final months before Ontario’s 2018 election
• Technology: What technology is dropping costs and attracting consumers most effectively?
• Alberta: The fastest-moving market in Canada
• The refurbs: Canada’s largest infrastructure investment... how will refurbs fit into Ontario’s evolving electricity sector?
• LDCs: Where are the boundaries moving?
• Governance: Putting the sector on a firmer foundation
These are presented in association with the Power Networking Centre, which features exhibit and networking opportunities, highlighting the latest developments in technology, finance and business impacting the power sector.
Building Magic in the Air Gala
October 20, 2018
October 24, 2018
October 26, 2018