APPrO 2021: The Electric Future – online
November 29 - November 30, 2021
Organizers invite you to attend the 33rd Annual Canadian Power Conference and Networking Event a.k.a. APPrO, being held online November 29-30, 2021.
• Todd Smith, Ontario Minister of Energy (keynote)
• Susanna Zagar, Ontario Energy Board
• Lesley Gallinger, Independent Electricity System Operator
• Ken Hartwick, Ontario Power Generation
• John Kousinioris, TransAlta Corp.
• Scotty Greenwood, Crestview Strategy
• Heather Campbell, Alberta Innovates
• Brian Vaasjo, Capital Power
APPrO conference delegates will benefit from an updated online virtual conference interface, say organizers, featuring expanded capabilities and functions.
“Join your professional colleagues and industry leaders accessing high-value information through state-of-the-art digital networking, interactive panels, virtual meetings and more, enabled by the power of modern networking technology.”
Visit the conference site for full agenda and to Register.
* APPrO is the Association of Power Producers of Ontario.
Visit event's website
Print this page