CUTRIC Zero-Emission Transit and Mobility Conference 2023Print this page
October 17 - October 18, 2023
1120 Burloak Drive, Burlington ON L7L 6P8
The Canadian Urban Transit Research & Innovation Consortium (CUTRIC) is hosting its 2023 Zero-Emission Transit & Mobility Conference at the Burlington Convention Centre, October 17-18, 2023.
This two-day, in-person event brings together transit authorities, industry experts, policymakers and thought leaders to discuss opportunities, challenges and solutions for successfully transitioning Canada’s public transport sector to zero emissions.
Expected to attract over 200 attendees, the conference will feature about 30 speakers and 18 sessions addressing topics such as:
• Predictive performance versus empirical analysis for electric buses
• Liberating electric transit from regulated utilities
• A zero-emission bus roadmap for small- to mid-sized transit fleets
• Frontiers of fuel cell electric buses
• Navigating electric bus procurements with battery configurations
• Equipping the workforce for success in the zero-emission transit industry
• Renewable natural gas for zero-emission electric nozzles
Featured speakers include: Brad Neff, BMO Radicle; Marie-Pier Nassif, Infrastructure Canada; Kelly Paleczny, London Transit; Renee Amilcar, OC Transpo; Maureen Cosyn Heath, Hamilton Street Railway; Randy Helmer, Translink/Coast Mountain Bus Co.; Catherine Baldelli, Burlington Transit; Derek Hanson, Edmonton Transit; Bem Case, Toronto Transit Commission; Stephen James, Calgary Transit; Ivette Vera-Perez, Canadian Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association; Matthew Morish, Atura Power; Scott Gilner, Brampton Transit.
CUTRIC is recognized as the Government of Canada’s Zero-Emission Transit Fund National Planning Service, helping public transit agencies decarbonize their fleets.
Visit event's website
Print this page