“Diversity: Corporate Strategy” with Gobinder Gill – BCEA WebinarPrint this page
January 26, 2021
Burnaby, B.C. (online)
The British Columbia Electrical Association is presenting the webinar “Diversity: Corporate Strategy” with Gobinder Gill on January 26, 2021, noon Pacific.
According to BCEA:
“In today’s ever-changing Canadian work environment, an organization that wants to succeed at home and abroad must incorporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in its mandate. Studies have shown that a diverse workforce outperforms and makes better choices. […] DEI is one of the most powerful operational tools an organization can utilize, and needs to be taken seriously.”
Gobinder’s presentation will focus on:
• What happens when companies fail to incorporate DEI into their corporate strategy?
• Developing a practical strategy for incorporating DEI into your business model.
• Strategies that need to be developed.
• The benefits of DEI as a corporate strategy.
• Creating bias-free policies, leading a multicultural workforce and communication styles for different cultures.
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A.
There is no cost to BCEA members. For all others, $25 (+tax).
Visit event's website
Print this page