ECA of Alberta Training Day and AGM 2018
From Friday 25 May 2018
To Saturday 26 May 2018
Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta (ECAA) is hosting its next annual Technical Training Day and Annual General Meeting at the Fairmont Hotel MacDonald in Edmonton, May 25-26, 2018.
CHECK OUT our PHOTOS and REPORT from ECAA’s 55th Anniversary Convention & Training Day (2017).
(There is also a Golf Tournament being held the day prior, May 24, at the Highlands GC.)
The education streams on May 25 include Technical, Codes & Standards and General Interest, with sessions on topics like:
• Bill 17 Fair & Family Workplaces Act
• Smart home wiring
• Bill 30 An Act to Protect the Health & Well-Being of Working Albertans
• Safety code officer roundtable
• CE Code Section 10
• Battery-based energy storage systems
• CSA Z462-18 “Workplace electrical safety”
• Cannabis in the Workplace
This year also marks the 25th anniversary of the Professional Electrical Contractor (PEC) Program. Congratulations!
Several annual general meetings will take place on May 26 (Saturday), including: PEC, ECAA, Labour and Associates. Special events this day include the Awards Luncheon and, of course, the President’s Ball in the evening.
* Annual Professional Development (APD) points apply for PECs.
IAEI Canadian Section Convention and Tradeshow
September 5-7, 2018
Electric Elle 2018 Golf Tournament
September 11, 2018
CANEW 2018 • Canadian Airports National Electrical Workshop
September 23-28, 2018