EIAA Section 24 (Patient Care) Webinar – June 2023Print this page
June 24, 2023
The Electrical Inspectors Association of Alberta is hosting an online seminar on CE Code Section 24 and CSA Z32 on June 24 at 8:30 am MDT.
The session is facilitated by Ark Tsisserev, chair of CE Code Standing Committee for Section 24, and chair of the Technical Committee for CSA Z32 “Electrical safety and essential electrical systems in health care facilities”.
This session will cover:
• The role of codes and standards in electrical design, installation, and inspection of healthcare facilities.
• The difference between voluntary and mandatory codes and standards.
• The extent of regulatory enforcement of electrical design and installations in a healthcare facility.
• Life safety system or essential electrical system?
• The role of the healthcare facility administrator in the application and installation requirements of the codes and standards.
• Testing and commissioning of equipment and systems.
The seminar will include a quiz (optional) for those seeking a certificate of completion (pass mark of 70% ).
EIAA’s mission is to promote the uniform understanding and application of the rules and regulations adopted under the Safety Codes Act. It assists in the formulation of standards, technical, professional knowledge and procedures that are based on “well-grounded information” to achieve safe electrical installations.
Visit event's website
Print this page