Energy Storage Canada annual conference 2021 – onlinePrint this page
September 29 - September 30, 2021
Energy Storage Canada invites you to attend its annual national conference this fall, September 29-30, 2021, which will again be conducted online.
Organizers say the conference theme Charged and Ready signifies to decision-makers and the public that Canada’s energy storage sector “is prepared to provide value to the system, to ratepayers, and to help combat climate change now”.
This year’s program will feature topics such as:
• The role energy storage can play in achieving net zero in Canada
• Mapping Canada’s energy storage value chain
• Storing Canada’s hydrogen potential
• Energy storage potential with the electrification of transportation
• Capitalizing on Ontario’s energy storage opportunity
• A Western Canadian perspective on energy storage
• The view from the Maritimes
• The path forward for distributed energy storage
Act quickly and take advantage of Early Bird pricing.
Visit event's website
Print this page