October 25 - October 29, 2021
429 11th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
LightFair, North America’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting tradeshow and conference, has rescheduled its 2021 conference and tradeshow, moving it from May to October 2021.
The conference is being conducted October 25-29, while the tradeshow runs October 27-29.
The event will continue to be hosted at the newly renovated Jacob K. Javits Center in New York.
Proposals are invited for content across 6 tracks:
• Application + Evidence-Based Design focuses on methodologies and design trends used to enable project success in lighting.
• Art + Inspiration explores the sources of inspiration and technology developments that inform design.
• Design Tools + Techniques covers the means and methods designers use to bring ideas to fruition.
• Experiencing Light explores the influence of light on the human experience and nature.
• Professional Development + Practice focuses on the development and evolution of a career or company.
• Technology explores the design and specification of components and software that advance technology in the lighting industry.
However, LightFair also welcomes submissions that “defy categorization” but are relevant to the lighting field. More information about each track is available in the application.
Applications must be completed online at Lightfair.com/call-for-speakers, where you can also download the Proposal Guide. Applicants are asked to submit a title, description, learning objectives and biography.
Visit event's website
Print this page