NEMRA21 Annual Conference
February 03 - February 05, 2021
One of the National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA)’s most valuable member benefits is the Annual Conference. Over the years, this meeting has proven to be a most rewarding and productive event for the representative and the manufacturer. The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Provide educational opportunities for representatives that strengthen their professional, technical, and management skills.
- Offer manufacturers an annual opportunity to meet collectively with their sales force to communicate their marketing and sales initiatives.
- Facilitate individual business planning sessions and communication between the representative and his/her manufacturers.
- Expose the representative to new companies seeking to establish sales representation and to business providers offering new tools and services.
- Offer formal and informal networking opportunities for the benefit of all attendees.
Who may attend the NEMRA Annual Conference?
Only dues paying representatives and manufacturers are invited to attend. Non-member attendance must be pre-approved by NEMRA. Admittance to all events is by badge only and is strictly enforced.
What are the key events during the Conference?
The Annual Conference features educational sessions, manufacturer sales meetings, business review sessions, product showcase & business service expo, general session with keynote speaker, and opening night cocktail reception for all attendees.
Visit event's website
Print this page