Ontario Construction Secretariat 2022 AGM & ConferencePrint this page
October 05 - October 06, 2022
1050 Paignton House Road, Minett ON P0B 1G0
The Ontario Construction Secretariat is hosting its 2022 AGM & Conference at the JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort and Spa, October 5-6, 2022.
Kicking off the event is Canadian TV personality and entrepreneur, Bryan Baeumler.
Founder and CEO of Leadership Surge, Alex Willis, also takes the stage to discuss how embedding diversity and inclusion in the leadership mindset results in improved communication, engagement, productivity, creativity, and job satisfaction.
Other speakers include
• Melissa Young, CEO & Registrar, Skilled Trades Ontario
• Adam Melnick, program director, Provincial Building & Construction Trades Council of Ontario
• Cosmo Mannella, board president, LiUNA
• Robert Bronk, CEO, Ontario Construction Secretariat
• Katherine Jacobs, director of research, Ontario Construction Secretariat
OCS has reserved a block of rooms at the venue (expires September 9).
The Ontario Construction Secretariat was formed in 1993 to represent the collective interests of the unionized construction industry in Ontario’s industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) construction sector. It represents over 100,000 union members and 5000 union contractors.
Visit event's website
Print this page