Safety Codes Council – Summit 2023Print this page
October 18 - October 20, 2023
3310 50 Avenue, Red Deer AB T4N 3X9
Alberta’s Safety Codes Council is hosting Summit 2023 at the Red Deer Resort & Casino, October 18-20.
Among the various speakers and sessions on the agenda:
• Steve Douglas, senior technical codes specialist
• Kevin Glubrecht, provincial electrical administrator
• Tyler Hermanson, architectural technologist and energy advisor
• Ed Knaggs, professional engineer
• Simon Larter, lightning protection specialist
• Greg Marshall, electrical technical advisor
The summit will provide registrants with the opportunity to learn from policymakers/code creators and industry leaders, and better understand the safety codes landscape through educational seminars and workshops.
Made up of industry stakeholders and staff, the Safety Codes Council plays a key role in the safety of structures and systems in the province. It provides oversight of safety codes activities, such as permitting and inspections, and makes recommendations about safety codes based on expert advice.
Visit event's website
Print this page