IES Street and Area Lighting Conference 2020 (online)Print this page
October 26 - October 28, 2020
New York (online)
The Illuminating Engineering Society has published its line-up of speakers and presentations for its 2020 Virtual Street and Area Lighting Conference, scheduled for October 26-28, 2020.
Included among the sessions are:
• An investigation of LED streetlighting conversions and roadway safety, Jason Tuenge
• Bridging the gap: facilitating cooperation in wireless telecommunications, David Witkowski
• Bugged by the IES Luminaire Classification System? Understanding the pros and cons of BUG ratings, Paul Mitchell
• Connecting light and motion: field evaluations of connected, sensor-equipped parking lot systems, Ruth Taylor
• Cybersecurity and privacy in connected lighting, Harsha Banavara
• Exploring the energy performance and susceptibility to power quality issues of networked devices, Michael Poplawski and Anay Waghale
• Facilitating smart city attachments on a utility streetlight system, Jim Cowling
• Roadway lighting and its effects on health, alertness, and safety, Raharam Bhagavathula
Exhibits/tradeshow will not occur this year.
Direct any questions to email@example.com.
Visit event's website
Print this page