“Unconscious Bias Training” BC Electrical Association – March 2021
March 23, 2021
Vancouver, B.C. (online)
Join the BC Electrical Association on March 23, noon PT, for “Unconscious Bias Training” with Ann Divine of Ashanti Leadership & Professional Development Services.
Ann provides professional advice and guidance to corporate businesses, government institutions, non-profits, individuals and communities.
During this session, Ann will:
• Develop and strengthen participants’ knowledge of unconscious bias and its impact.
• Raise awareness about the root of bias, and our natural tendency to associate with those like us.
• Explore how bias is embedded into our structures, organizations and society.
• Examine biases through the lens of culture, economics, society, media and social location.
• Show how unconscious bias can impact an individual’s behaviour and decision-making.
• Strengthen each individual’s knowledge and promote inclusive practices.
Free of charge to members of BCEA, Alberta Electrical Alliance, and Electro-Federation Canada. All others $25 (+tax).
Visit event's website
Print this page