Women in Construction 2022 – online
March 10, 2022
As the owner of a construction business, what are you doing to increase the representation of women in your organization? Do you even know how to get started?
Along with our Construction magazine colleagues, Electrical Business Magazine is proud to invite you to attend Women in Construction (WIC) 2022, March 10, 1 pm to 4 pm (ET).
WIC2022 is particularly geared toward business owners in the construction industry: GCs, subs, manufacturers, consultants, distributors, etc., with the aim of providing helpful advice and actionable insights for starting—or further advancing—your business’ pursuit of greater female representation in the workforce.
We’ve packed a lot of information into just a few short hours of programming:
• Gina Cody: Building Scientist. Member, Order of Canada
Session #1: Recruiting/Labour
• Cassidy deVeer: President/Owner, 3rd Generation Homes
• Carol Moen, P.Eng.: President & CEO, Women Building Futures
• Sarah Bond: Mine Manager, Arcosa Specialty Materials
Special Guest Moderator
CEO, Electricity Human Resources Canada
Session #2: Welcoming Women to the Industry
• Laura Hutt: Founder/Director, Women in Steel Toes. Asst. Superintendent, PCL Construction
• Acacia Ashick: Vice-President, Canadian Association of Women in Construction. Project Co-ordinator, Urbacon
• Sadaf Parvaiz: Global Enterprise Inclusion & Diversity Leader, GHD
• Jennifer Green: Director of Competitions, Skills Ontario
WIC2022 is brought to you by Electrical Business, Rock to Road, On-Site, Glass Canada, Canadian Consulting Engineer, Crane & Hoist, Fenestration, Canadian Rental Service, Canadian Contractor—all members of the Annex Business Media family.
Visit event's website
Print this page