Work Truck Week 2023 – NTEAPrint this page
March 07 - March 10, 2023
100 South Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis IN 46225
Organizers say Work Truck Week is North America’s largest work truck event, encompassing The Work Truck Show, Green Truck Summit, Ride & Drive, educational sessions, networking, and more.
This year’s edition runs March 7-10, 2023, in Indianapolis.
Presented by NTEA (National Truck Equipment Association), the event draws public and private fleet managers, equipment distributors, upfitters, manufacturers, truck dealers, and related stakeholders:
• to see the latest commercial vehicles and equipment
• hear from leading chassis OEMs on vehicle changes and upfitting solutions
• gain expert insights on advanced fuels and technologies
• optimize commercial vehicle design and specification
• meet with customers
• collaborate with cross-functional teams, and
• find new business opportunities and competitive strategies
Visit event's website
Print this page