Training & Education
Fluke offers copper and fiber Certified Cable Technician Training
April 5, 2013 By Anthony Capkun
April 4, 2013 – Fluke is offering 1- and 2-day courses to help you train and certify your existing employees in the installation and certification of high-speed structured cabling systems. The Fluke Networks Certified Cabling Test Technician (CCTT) program is designed for contractors and enterprise network owners who currently own or anticipate purchasing DTX series cable certification equipment. Students are encouraged to bring their DTX units and modules to the class. The CCTT course is offered in two parts depending on your specialization, and is offered on separate days for either copper or fiber certification. DON’T DELAY, as there is a maximum of 8 students per class. Upon successful completion of the class, Fluke Networks will deliver CCTT certificates to the attendees, and 7 CEC credits per day are available from BICSI.
• April 15 (copper) and 16 (fiber), Saskatoon, Sask.
• April 18 (copper) and April 19 (fiber), Richmond, B.C.
• April 22 (copper) and April 23 (fiber), Victoria, B.C.
• May 1 (copper) and May 2 (fiber), Regina, Sask.
• May 6 (copper) and May 7 (fiber), Edmonton, Alta.
• May 9 (copper) and May 10 (fiber), Calgary, Alta.
Print this page