March 5, 2012 – The Fiber-to-the-Home Council (FTTH) will be holding a broadband and FTTH best practices workshop in Portland, Ore., on March 28, 2012.
Titled A Future of Unlimited Bandwidth: Experiences from the Pacific Northwest, the day-long session covers best practices, case studies and other learning opportunities – with a special focus on the high-bandwidth, all-fiber networks that are being deployed in the Pacific Northwest region of the country.
Topics will include…
• The Economic Impact of FTTH on Pacific Northwest Communities
• Deploying FTTH Networks from an Operations Perspective
• Review of Regulatory and Legislative Activities Affecting FTTH
• RUS and ARRA Funding: Preparing for and Surviving a Government Audit
• North America’s FTTH Build-Out: A Status Update
CLICK HERE to register or for more information.
Print this page