FULL agendas available for CSA Fall electrical safety conferences
September 22, 2011 By Anthony Capkun
September 22, 2011 – CSA has published the full agendas for its cross-Canada, four-city, two-day conference series, which will preview important changes to the 2012 edition of the Canadian Electrical Code Part I, as well as the newly updated Z462 Workplace Electrical Safety standard.
Join industry experts and CSA Electrical Code committee members to:
• Gain insight into more than 160 code changes compared to the previous edition (one of the most extensive set of revisions ever!).
• Understand and apply new and updated installation requirements, including the use of new technologies in the emerging areas of solar/PV, wind and electrical vehicle installation.
• Learn the latest techniques in developing effective electrical safety programs to help protect workers and reduce the potential for risk or injury.
• Network with CSA members, industry experts and safety professionals.
Who should attend
• Electricians and electrical contractors
• Electrical engineers and workers
• Provincial regulators
• Occupational/environmental H&S professionals
• Industrial maintenance supervisors and personnel
• Safety managers
• HVAC contractors and technicians
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are going fast! For more information, contact Steve Onisto at email@example.com
Print this page