IAEI – Int’l Association of Electrical Inspectors launches online career centre
March 22, 2012 By Anthony Capkun
March 22, 2012 – The International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) has launched an interactive job board: IAEI Career Center. With its focus on electrical industry companies, the IAEI Career Center offers its members—and the electrical industry at large—an “easy-to-use and highly targeted resource for online employment connections”.
For job seekers, IAEI Career Center is a free service that provides access to employers who are hiring and to job postings in the electrical industry.
• Free and confidential resume posting. Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
• Job search control: Find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic e-mail notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
• Easy job application: Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
• Saved jobs capability: Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account so you come back to apply when you are ready.
Employers can use IAEI Career Center to reach qualified candidates.
• Searchable resume database: Because IAEI represents qualified electrical professionals, our resume database gives you access to the best possible job seekers.
• Auto notification: Set the criteria for your ideal job candidate and our system will e-mail you when new resumes are a match.
• Job activity tracking: Your online account will include reports that show you the number of individuals that have viewed your job posting, applied online and even how many times your job posting was sent out in a “job agent” or “e-mailed to a friend”.
• Online job posting information: You can manage your job postings online, anytime. Add, edit and delete company postings right from your desk—even copy an expired or deleted ad for increased time savings.
Employers can post jobs online, search for qualified candidates based on specific job criteria, and create an online resume agent to e-mail qualified candidates daily. They also benefit from online reporting that provides job activity statistics.
“We’re very excited about IAEI Career Center because we know how critical it is for employers in the electrical industry to attract first-rate talent with a minimum expenditure of time and resources,” said David Clements, CEO/executive director for IAEI. “And it’s important for us to help enable smooth career transitions for those seeking industry jobs.”
Print this page