IEEE PCIC 2017 Awards Luncheon
By Anthony Capkun
September 18, 2017 – With all the technical sessions going on here in Calgary for IEEE PCIC, it was good to take time over lunch to recognize individuals who contribute so much of their time to PCIC and IEEE, standards development, and knowledge advancement through technical papers. Some of the noteworthy award recipients include:
Outstanding Technical Contribution
• Chuck Yung, presented by Dennis Bogh
Emeritus Award for Outstanding Service
• Bill Casper (not in attendance), presented by Leo Berg
Electrical Safety Excellence
• Kevin Lippert, presented by Ilan Balasubramanian
David C. Azbill
• Paul C. Hamer, presented by Peter Baen
Russell W. Mills
• Donald Dunn, presented by Peter Baen
Also, Kevin Peterson was recognized as a new Fellow of IEEE.
AND BE SURE to read my Blog, Reflections from IEEE PCIC Calgary 2017.
(This gallery contains photos from the 2017 IEEE PCIC Awards Luncheon. It does not include everyone who was recognized, as some of my targets didn’t stand still long enough for a good shot. Photos A. Capkun.)