Key telecom executives participating in OSP Expo International Summit 2012
By Anthony Capkun
March 16, 2012 – OSP Expo announced the participation of six telecom executives in the OSP Expo International Summit on November 15, where they will address over 3000 expected delegates.
The executives include:
• Paula L. Doublin, assistant vice-president, Antenna Solutions Construction & Engineering for AT&T.
• Andrew Dugan, senior vice president, Network Architecture & Engineering for Level 3 Communications.
• Greg Meister, vice president, customer services – Operations for SaskTel.
• Thierry R. Sender, director, Content Delivery Technologies and Americas Network Planning for Verizon.
• Martin G. Travers, president, Telecommunications Division and executive director of Black & Veatch.
• Michael Wheeler, executive vice president, NTT Communications Global IP Network for NTT America Inc.
“The world may look to the telecom industry to help fuel global economic recovery. As a result, service providers are seeking solutions to help their networks handle unprecedented demand on the infrastructure,” said Sharon Vollman, VP/Editorial Director, OSP magazine.
For information about OSP Expo 2012, visit www.ospmag.com/expo.
OSP Expo expects to bring together professionals from the ILEC, IOC and CLEC communities delivering the latest OSP technologies and more than 30 seminars, offering delegates the opportunity to receive continuing education credits (CECs) from BICSI, ETA-I and BCSP.