March 14, 2011
With an increasing number of LTE (long-term evolution) deployments taking place around the world, this year’s LTE World Summit promises to address the challenges operators face and stimulate debate across the global LTE industry.
In association with strategic partner, 3GPP, and host operators,
Deutsche Telekom and BT Wholesale, the 7th annual LTE World Summit
(taking place May 17-18 May at RAI Amsterdam, Netherlands), will present
over 100 operator case studies and provide the backdrop for in-depth
discussions ranging from business models through to the technology
challenges operators still face and the work that needs to be carried
The start of each day will see a series of keynote sessions run by
C-level executives from operator companies covering a number of topics.
This year’s global keynote line-up includes:
• Hartmut Kremling, CTO, Vodafone D2, Germany
• Tommy Ljunggren, VP System Development – Mobility Services, TeliaSonera, Sweden
• Seizo Onoe, SVP and Managing Director of R&D Strategy, NTT DoCoMo, Japan
• Thierry Bonhomme, Executive VP, France Telecom/Orange, France
• Christian Daigneault, CTO, CSL, Hong Kong
• Marwan Zawaydeh, CTO, Etisalat, UAE
• Denis Sverdlov, CEO, Yota, Russia
• Andrea Folgueiras, CTO, Telefonica/O2
• Sally Davis, CEO, BT Wholesale, UK
• Dr. Abdul-Malik Al-Jaber, CEO, Zain, Jordan
• Martin Harriman, EVP, LightSquared, USA
• Thomas Welter, Chief Frequency Officer, SFR, France
• Joseph Brunoli, Managing Director, free-hotspot.com, Ireland
• Stephen Bye, VP Wireless, Cox Wireless, USA
• Ed Candy, CTO, Three, UK
Plus there will be analysis and thought leadership from key invited
industry analysts on the most pertinent issues and challenges that the
industry faces with the commercialization of LTE and the future of
mobile broadband at the LTE Analyst Spotlight—new for 2011.
More than 2500 attendees and over 120 exhibitors are expected to attend
the two-day show. Ian Hemming, CEO of Informa Telecoms & Media,
commented: “This is our seventh annual LTE World Summit and this will be
by far the biggest. The 100 operator case studies and a comprehensive
LTE-focused exhibition will enable everyone attending to get a clear
picture of where LTE is now and where it is headed”.
CLICK HERE to view the full event program and register for the conference.
Print this page