Lumeina LED downlight reproduces the look of an MR16 halogen
By Anthony Capkun
This small, high-end LED downlight provides a higher lumen output than that of an LED lamp, with lumen packages up to 950 lm. Thanks to the innovative design, absolutely no housing is required for installation, thus cutting installation time in half and, in turn, saving on labour costs.
Quick and easy installation
• No housing required
• Flexible torsion springs
• External dimmable LED driver included
High-quality, energy-efficient light
• 6 W (IC) and 9 W
• High-efficacy/halogen-quality light
• CRI 90+
• Glare-control reflector design (low UGR)
• Beam angles 22°, 36° and 60°
• Wide range of trims and reflectors that adapt to all modules
The Lumeina LED downlight is perfect for residential applications as well as office and commercial applications, such as conference rooms, lobbies and general task areas.
For more information about this new product, visit our Lumeina LED downlight page.