Lighting & HVAC
Lutron begins shipping additional HomeWorks QS system components
November 7, 2011 By Alyssa Dalton
November 7, 2011 – Lighting control manufacturer Lutron Electronics has released additional system components for its energy-saving HomeWorks QS total home control system which include a Dynamic Keypad, and an auto-adjusting, phase-adaptive dimmer that works with all popular load types, including dimmable CFLs and dimmable LEDs, it says. According to Lutron, the system offers convenient control of lights, shades and stand-by power from small appliances.
New system components include:
• Dynamic Keypad – a 4.2” keypad capacitive touch interface that controls lights, shades and AV;
• wallbox power module – mounts in a 4-gang box in a backroom or utility space;
• GRAFIK Eye QS – offers room-based control for three, four or six lighting zones;
• RF Maestro-style phase-adaptive dimmer – 600w designer-style Maestro dimmer for use with incandescent, halogen, magnetic and electronic low-voltage, dimmable CFLs and dimmable LEDs; and
• Integration with Sivoia QS Venetian blinds – allows blinds to automatically adjust to preset blind height and slat tilt angle.
Print this page