Merger between manufacturer reps Desdowd and Theovine
August 24, 2023 | By Anthony Capkun
“This merger will allow us to offer more services and unequalled coverage of the Quebec territory—as well as the Ottawa region—with our 32 employees,” said the merged company’s shareholders. “Our desire is to maintain our leadership position in the industry, and this strategic merger will allow us to continue to innovate and excel as a manufacturing agent operating since 1967.”
The merger also ensures a succession plan for key positions within the company, the principals added.
The make-up of the new Desdowd is as follows:
• Patrick Marion, president (shareholder)
• Jean-Sebastien Bercier, vice-president (shareholder)
• André Leblanc, vice-president, Commercial Sales (shareholder)
• Maria Tamas, accounting and administration
• Alex Leblanc, director, Operations (Internal Sales/Customer Service) and Projects
• Martin Trahan, director, Transportation Electrification
• Elham Javad, director, Lighting
• Jean-François Poirier, director, Industrial Sales and OEM
“The responsibilities of our internal and external representatives sales teams will be analyzed by October 1, and our website will be updated to inform you of each person’s new responsibilities,” added Desdowd’s principals.
Print this page