NEMA names 2011 board of governors officers
By Craig Pearson
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has announced the officers of its 2011 board of governors. They are:
• 1st vice-chair: Dominic J. Pileggi, Thomas & Betts Corp.
• 2nd vice-chair: John Selldorff, Legrand North America
• Treasurer: Michael B. Petras Jr., GE Lighting & Industrial
• Immediate past chair: Charlie F. Jerabek, Osram Sylvania
Other members of the executive committee are:
• Peter McIlroy II, Robroy Industries Inc.
• Timothy H. Powers, Hubbell Inc.
• Enrique O. Santacana, ABB Inc.
• Stuart W. Thorn, Southwire Co.
Founded in 1926 and headquartered near Washington, D.C., NEMA’s approximately 450 member companies manufacture products used in the generation, transmission and distribution, control and end use of electricity.
CLICK HERE for NEMA.