NEMA updates ANSI C136 series of lighting standards
August 23, 2009 By Anthony Capkun
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has updated the ANSI C136 series of standards for roadway and area lighting equipment. Nine standards have been reaffirmed and one has been revised. The series itself comprises 31 standards, and is maintained by the ANSI C136 committee.
• ANSI C136.1-2004 (R2009) Filament Lamps: A Guide for Selection
• ANSI C136.2-2004 (R2009) Luminaire Voltage Classification
• ANSI C136.4-2003 (R2009) Series Sockets and Series-Socket Receptacles
• ANSI C136.5-2003 (R2009) Film Cutouts
• ANSI C136.13-2004 (R2009) Metal Brackets for Wood Poles
• ANSI C136.14-2004 (R2009) Elliptically Shaped, Enclosed Side-Mounted
Luminaires for Horizontal-Burning High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps
• ANSI C136.19-2004 (R2009) High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Retrofit HPS Lamps for Mercury Ballasts: Guide for Selection
• ANSI C136.21-2004 (R2009) Vertical Tenons Used with Post Top-Mounted Luminaires
• ANSI C136.26-2003 (R2009) Troubleshooting Guide for High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) Luminaires
• ANSI C136.16-2009 Enclosed, Post Top-Mounted Luminaires
CLICK HERE for NEMA.
Print this page