Increased Dow E&T prices October 2012
By Alyssa Dalton
September 4, 2012 – Effective October 1, 2012, Dow Electrical and Telecommunications will increase the prices of its products in North America, as follows:
• All Power and Telecom Jacketing Grades will increase $0.10 per pound.
• All Medium and High Voltage Insulation Compounds will increase $0.12 per pound.
• All Semicon and Shield Compounds will increase $0.15 per pound.
• All Specialties including our Unigard and Unipurge product lines will increase $0.19 per pound.
• All other grades not included in the above categories will increase $0.15 per pound.
Further details will be communicated to customers by local Dow Electrical and Telecommunications account executives.