Lighting & HVAC
New Lutron Designer helps users design light control systems
By Alyssa Dalton
November 10, 2011 – Lutron has debuted its Lutron Designer to help make it easy to design light control systems, it says, by allowing users to:
• Design light control systems with GRAFIK Eye QS, Energi Savr Node modules, Sivoia QS Shades, seeTouch QS controls, Radio Powr Savr sensors, dimming ballasts and other devices;
• Generate a one-line diagrams that can be exported in AutoCAD DXF file format;
• Develop a project bill of materials with option to add line items and export to
• Provide engraving requirements and product colour selection; and
• Review outputs prior to printing or exporting documents in the report center.
According to Lutron, the features and flexibility of the software enable for better and more detailed lighting control designs.