April 12, 2011
Leveraging the latest in technological advances and trends, Lightfair has—for the first time—launched a new mobile app for the more than 20,000 attendees expected at the 2011 tradeshow and conference in Philadelphia next month. (I’ve already downloaded mine – Ed.)
The app boasts dozens of features that will allow delegates to plan for a dynamic tradeshow experience. Some of the features include:
• Interactive Tradeshow Map: to efficiently find booths and areas of interest.
• Floor Plans: to provide a visual of booth locations and other tradeshow destinations.
• Schedule and Calendar Integration: for a personalized and organized tradeshow experience.
• Exhibitor Lists: to identify and access more than 475 exhibitors on the tradeshow floor.
• Digital Conference Program and Speaker Bios: to manage schedules and receive the latest updates in real time.
• Networking Events: for additional information on must-attend events.
• Personal Scheduler: to set meetings with exhibitors, add notes and personal reminders.
• Show Updates: for first-hand alerts about the tradeshow floor and conference.
The new mobile application is LIVE and available right now. Visit m.lightfair.com with your mobile browser.
Print this page