Join EBMag in Moncton next month for the MEET Show 2018
April 5, 2018 - Construction professionals from across Canada and the U.S. will converge on Moncton, N.B., May 2-3 for the Mechanical Electrical Electronic Technology Show (MEET 2018), and EBMag will be there!
MEET is the second-largest event of its kind in Canada, say organizers, and the largest trade event east of Montreal. The show covers everything from lighting, plumbing, heating, electronics, mechanical and beyond.
The MEET Show is also supported by several sponsoring industry associations (including Electro-Federation Canada) who have organized an excellent education track, with sessions like:
• The Connected Home Opportunity • Brandon Geer, Lutron Electronics.
• Why Buildings Matter and the Future of Building Performance • Chris Mathis, ASHRAE Distinguished Lecturer.
• The Basics of Daylight Harvesting and Today’s Energy Codes • Kevin Parsons, Leviton.
• Net Zero: Codes and the Energy Project at NRC • Philip Rizcallah, National Research Council.
• ASHRAE 90.1: Past, Present and Future Energy Code Requirements • Chris Mathis, ASHRAE Distinguished Lecturer.
• Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment • Pat Whitten, Leviton.
May 2, 2018 • 9 am to 5 pm
May 3, 2018 • 9 am to 4 pm
Moncton Coliseum Complex, 377 Killam Drive
The full schedule, including descriptions of the conference sessions and speaker bios, can be found at MEETShow.ca. Attendance at the seminar program is considered informal education and counts toward professional development credits with Engineers Nova Scotia, Engineers PEI and APEGNB.
REGISTRATION for MEET is open and, for a limited time, you can save 50% on your registration.
The MEET Show showcases the latest products and services available for new and existing building infrastructure. Held every two years, the event represents all corners of the industry, including contractors, developers, engineers, architects, tradespeople, building managers, distributors, utilities... you get the idea.
EFC Montreal Christmas Reception
December 12, 2018
EDIST Conference & Exhibition
January 16-18, 2019
EIAA Annual Technical Conference
February 1-2, 2019