Nominations extended for EHRC 2021 Awards of Excellence
By Anthony Capkun
November 10, 2021 – Electricity Human Resources Canada’s annual Awards of Excellence celebrate “the extraordinary achievements of the individuals and organizations at the forefront of industry HR best practice and leadership”.
Electricity Human Resources Canada provides human resources insight, programs and tools to the Canadian electricity industry.
“We know our sector is full of great leaders at all levels, so we’re extending the deadline for nominations to make sure that no one misses the chance to recognize an outstanding colleague!” says EHRC.
Nominations will be accepted until November 24, 2021.
This year’s award categories are:
• Emerging Leader of the Year
• Innovation in HR Practices at an Educational or Training Institution
• Innovation in HR Practices at an Employer
• Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Champion
• Pandemic Response Award – Individual
• Leader of the Year
Awards will be presented at the Awards of Excellence event on February 17, 2022.
Did you miss EHRC’s 2020 Awards of Excellence?