OEA’s 2015 Leader of the Year Award goes to Peter Gregg of Enersource
September 17, 2015 | By Renée Francoeur
The award recognizes strong leadership qualities that contribute positively to the energy industry in Ontario. Nominees are judged on their vision, innovation, ethics, accountability and overall success.
“Although I’m the person being recognized for this award, one individual does not make a company successful. It is the tireless commitment of our employees, our executive team and the board of directors that has enabled me to receive this recognition,” said Gregg. “I am honoured and humbled to accept this award.”
Gregg’s staff nominated him, highlighting his many achievements since joining the company in 2014. These include:
• Appointing a Chief Customer Officer, whose role is to obtain greater insights into customer needs and expectations;
• Introducing new external communications tools to support customer awareness;
• Enhancing internal communications and commitment to corporate transparency;
• Increasing employee engagement;
• Expanding corporate representation on industry boards and associations; and
• Continuing to develop industry partnerships in order to advance the electricity sector’s position with government.
Enersource serves electricity to over 200,000 residential and commercial customers across Mississauga, Ont.
Print this page