By Anthony Capkun
December 19, 2012 – The Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCI) announced the election of several individuals to its board of directors at its annual general meeting held in Ajax, Ont., back in November:
• Chris Hughes, Laker Energy Products Ltd.
• James Gandhi, Aecon Nuclear
• Mike Gabbani, GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy Canada Inc.
• Walter Thompson, AMEC NSS
• Narinder Bains, ATS Automation
The following board members will serve the second year of their two-year term on the OCI board:
• Ron Moleschi, SNC-Lavalin Nuclear (board chair)
• Doug Burton, Cameco Fuel Manufacturing (board treasurer)
• Paul Marko, Hitachi Power Systems Canada Ltd. (board secretary)
• Glen Crawford, Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear Canada
• Doug Hink, ADH Technologies
• Terry McNally, Gowlings Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Jun Tang, Babcock & Wilcox Canada Ltd.
• Mark Zimny, Promation Nuclear Ltd.
OCI is an association of 175 Canadian suppliers to the nuclear industry in Canada and the international marketplace. Member companies collectively employ over 30,000 people who manufacture major equipment and components, and provide engineering services and support for CANDU and other nuclear power plants in Canada and around the world. OCI companies also work on medical and other safe applications of nuclear technology.