Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries announces 2015 board members
February 12, 2015 By Renée Francoeur
February 12, 2015 – The Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCI) has announced a new board of directors after a recent election.
The following individuals were elected:
• Doug Hink, ADH Technologies Inc. is chairman of the board
• Michele Cheng-Newson, Lakeside Process Controls Ltd. is vice chair and treasurer of the board
• Paul Eric Marko, Hitachi Canada is vice chair and secretary of the board
• Narinder Bains, ATS Automation
• Glen Crawford, Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear Canada Ltd.
• Kevin Fernandes, Kinectrics Inc.
• Mike Gabbani, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy Canada Ltd.
• James Gandhi, AECON Nuclear
• Justin Hannah, SNC-Lavalin Nuclear / Candu Energy
• Terry McNally, Gowlings Lafleur Henderson LLP
• Jun Tang, Babcock and Wilcox Canada Ltd.
• Martin Tulett, AMEC Foster Wheeler
• Mark Zimny, Promation Nuclear Ltd.
OCI is an association of 180 Canadian suppliers to the nuclear industry in Canada and the international marketplace.
Print this page